Star Stable Entertainment is the home of the nr 1 fastest-growing horse and adventure game in the world and during the last years, we've grown into becoming a full-hearted multi-channel entertainment company with books, music, and animations. We remain steadfast in our mission; to inspire girls, to celebrate the power of sisterhood, and to create a more inclusive gaming environment.
We are growing and currently in search of an experienced and talented 3D Artist focused on environmental art.
Do you want to collaborate with different functions of the SSE organization to create new magical content for Star Stable Online? Then you will enjoy this read!
As a 3D artist at Star Stable Entertainment, you will be within our content team, and you will...
- Create art assets aligned with Star Stable Online’s style guide, and work on adding them to the world of Jorvik.
- Take part in numerous updates and projects and see firsthand how the players react to the art you created for them.
- Work cross-disciplinary and contribute to the projects with your insights and ideas.
- Be creative within constraints: being able to combine optimization of your assets with high-quality hand-painted art.
To thrive in this role we think that you...
- Have a great experience of environmental art and feel inspired to keep creating great content with the players in mind.
- Have an interest in hand-painted styles - you love to seek new inspiration from other artists working with similar art styles.
- Have a positive attitude to work within limited resources. You are creative and find new ways to work. Having good skills when it comes to colors and composition are core skills for this role.
- Consider the process of creating as a collaborative work between multiple disciplines and you value communication and collaboration in the creative process.
What do we offer?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% female-identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We sit smack in the center of Stockholm City. We are literally a commuter’s dream or a short bike ride for those who call the city their home.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%.
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
Sounds like the right opportunity for you? Apply now! We’re keen to hear more about you!