For over ten years, Star Stable Entertainment has created immersive experiences for all girls globally with our MMO Star Stable Online. Do you want to join us on this journey to continue to bring great content to our players?
Do you love to animate animals and characters while keeping an eye on the latest tools and trends for an efficient animation pipeline and great content? Then you might want to keep reading!
Star Stable is currently on the lookout for a Senior Animator with a broad skill set and knowledge of game animation who is ready to set some new creatures free.
As a Senior Animator at Star Stable Online…
You create compelling animations (horses, characters, NPCs, animals, or other assets) meeting the high standard and style that has been set over the years at Star Stable Online.
Exploring and creating is a part of your everyday life and you adopt new learnings as you go along.
You collaborate with your animation team, artists, designers, programmers and producers to further realize the vision of the team.
You actively contribute and share your feedback with the team to help improve on the animation pipeline and tools, document changes, and contributions.
You mentor, train and inspire the animation team with your key experience.
To thrive in this role, we believe that…
- You are currently a Senior or experienced Animator with previous experience as an animator in the industry..
- You have experience creating appealing animation for games.
- You have a positive and problem-solving approach.
- You are experienced in using Maya and you’re comfortable working with game engines.
- You demonstrate and shine at keyframe animations of quadruped, human and creature animations.
- You are a great communicator who thrives in a team environment.
- You have a strong understanding of traditional animation principles and how to integrate them into the game to enhance the player experience.
You have a passion for storytelling and understand how to give life and personality to creatures and characters.
The benefits: What’s in it for you?
- This role is in a growing and cross-functional team, giving you a fantastic opportunity to shape the role and grow.
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls, and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 54% of females! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
It turns out we are one of the most diverse gaming companies in Stockholm, and of course, we like to keep it that way. So no matter who you are, apply now!