About 10 years ago, we set out with the mission to create immersive experiences for girls all around the globe. Today, our game Star Stable Online is one of the most popular desktop MMOs in the world, and we want to continue to deliver unforgettable experiences to our players to bring with them wherever they go. Would you like to help us on this journey?
Join us as an iOS Developer
We want to support today's gaming landscape and our horse adventure is step-by-step being released for players to explore Jorvik on a small screen. We want to continue to improve the experience and deliver a product on mobile that is fun and qualitative to play, connecting existing and new players through mobile devices.
As an iOS developer, you will drive the iOS Development for Star Stable Online on different iOS platforms using Swift and collaborate with cross-functional development teams, UX/UI and QA in order to generate growth. You will monitor and stay up to date on the Apple ecosystem and the news in the Apple development community and share the knowledge with the team.
We believe that the person we are looking for
- Have experience with Swift and working with mobile commercial products. You understand in-app purchases and are used to work with larger mobile app products and teams.
- Can write well-written code and have a deep understanding of iOS development and the workflow.
- Are outgoing and can handle multiple collaborations with teams and stakeholders.
- Engage with the iOS community and stay up to date with the latest trends.
- Have a willingness to mentor and onboard more junior developers.
What can we offer you?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50%female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
Sounds exciting? We hope so! We are really thrilled to know more about our future colleague so reach out and apply!