At Star Stable Entertainment we want to build quality games for girls, and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day. If you love working with Data & Analytics and want to play a key role to help our business make data-informed decisions - then we need your skills!
As a Product Data Analyst, you are a member of the growing Business Intelligence team, partnering closely with our game teams. The insights and analytical support driven by you and your Product Data Analyst colleagues are an integral part of most of Star Stable's business decisions. To love educating internally, storytelling and making the complicated appear easy would be something you highley value. Sounds like something for you? Keep reading!
In the Business Intelligence team we love large amounts of data and to search for new insights. We are always service oriented and passionate about the findings and answers found deep down in the data. We work closely with the game teams and help them to make the most strategic and best business decisions possible. It’s all about the magic and in the end offering our audience the best experience possible.
As a Product Analyst at Star Stable you will:
- Identify player needs based on quantitative and qualitative insights and data
- Together with the game teams determine overall KPIs for success as well as metrics for new features
- Proactively analyze performance, identify opportunities and surface recommendations for next steps
- Help product teams grow their understanding of end-user behavior
- Proactively monitor competitors and market development
- Partner with the teams on new features, ensuring tracking of requirements and supporting their A/B testing
- Work closely with the teams to continuously support and educate in how to become data informed
- Support both ad-hoc needs as well as large scale deep analysis
- Assist in the process of data handling and infrastructure in the analysis environment. We are moving towards new data and analytics technologies as we speak
Experience & Prerequisites:
- Significant experience working alongside different kinds of teams as a data analyst
- Great storyteller and a strong analytics translator
- Prior experience working with Data & Analytics platforms such as Big Query, Qlik sense, Redshift etc would be beneficial
- A good understanding of statistical methods and other data modeling techniques
- Competent with SQL and excel to aggregate, extract and visualize data
- Competent with Python, R, or other tools for statistical analysis
Previous experience working as an analyst in the gaming industry is preferred for this position but not a requirement. If you also have experience working with mobile-based products it’s considered a big plus!
Made it this far? Reach out! We'd love to hear from you!
The benefits: What’s in it for you?
- This role is in a growing and cross-functional team, giving you a fantastic opportunity to shape the role and grow.
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls, and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be growing into a bigger company, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20+ different countries!
- We’re more than 54% of females! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
About Star Stable:
Star Stable Entertainment AB offers an international and fun workplace driven by passion and innovation. Our game Star Stable Online (SSO) is a vast online multiplayer adventure game designed to encourage girls to work together to solve problems and complete challenges as well as explore a large scale, complex magical world from horseback. With more than 15 million registered users, Star Stable Online is one of the most popular MMOs in the world, and one of the few online games targeted specifically towards girls.