About 10 years ago, we set out with the mission to create immersive experiences for girls all around the globe. Today, we are the makers of Star Stable Online, one of the most popular MMOs in the world and we continuously deliver unforgettable experiences to countless players. Would you like to help us deliver more magic to the Jorvik world?
Join us as a Lead Writer
We are now in a search of a Lead Writer to help us expand the stories in the Star Stable universe. You will ensure quality in our narrative content and work with stakeholders from different parts of the organization to understand their needs.
Ensure quality of all narrative content and help us understand and define the best structure for writing across the Star Stable franchise and other IPs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from other departments on stories, work practices and messaging to understand the needs and ensure quality.
- Support and manage a team of writers by evaluating the quality of writing, providing guidance and prioritization of tasks.
- Own documentation and make sure that writing guidelines, best practices and language terms are accessible for everyone (for example, an IP bible for writers, concept artists and quest designers).
- Conduct creative writing and editing.
Sounds like your thing? Keep reading!
This is what we are looking for
- Previous experience in a lead (or manager position). You are able to provide mentorship in terms of writing, feedback and know-how to grow a team in an evolving studio.
- Experience as a game writer. Preferably you have worked on an MMO and understand quest mechanics.
- You are proactive and take initiative to define writing guidelines or ways of working when needed.
- Ability to coordinate with stakeholders and prioritize and adjust writing tasks depending on needs.
What can we offer you?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50%female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
It turns out we are one of the most diverse gaming companies in Stockholm, and of course, we like to keep it that way. So no matter who you are, apply now! We’re keen to hear more about our Lead Writer!