For over ten years, Star Stable Entertainment has created immersive experiences for all girls globally with our MMO Star Stable Online. Further, we have extended our product line to music, books, apps, and animation continuously working to scale and grow what’s at the heart of our mission – to inspire, to celebrate the power of sisterhood, and to have a meaningful global impact, transforming the gaming industry into a more open-minded and inclusive environment.
Star Stable Entertainment is seeking a Marketing Art Director to join our Creative Studio! This is an exciting opportunity to associate a new role in a growing and changing organisation. You will work closely with the Marketing Creative Director, our copywriters, and the creatives within the marketing creative studio. The purpose of the Art Director would be to make people in our target group understand the brand, the product, and the values in an emotional way. This role will also inspire a team of creatives to bring on conceptual thinking based on insights and data. Does this sound like a journey you want to join?
As an Art Director, you will be responsible for
- Develop and implement plans and strategies in effective and innovative ways
- Oversee and coordinate daily operations
- Keen to take broader responsibilities through conceptualizing arts
- Responsible for creating pitches, style guides, and art notes
- Ready to bring the unexpected solutions
- Hands-on with team members to educate, mentor, and ensure the direction is met and executed
- Responsible for transforming data and insights into a concept in order to build a long term visionary
- Ready to bring creative strategic decisions in the house to meet the business goals
- Create and maintain close collaboration with the stakeholders/external agencies
- To maintain and understand the mobile landscape
- Develop and maintain our brands' tonality with creative thinking
To thrive in this role, we believe that
Excellent Art Direction skills in channels like mobile, web, and UA.
- Experience in working with consumer and market insights to create strong commercial concepts
- Prior experiences in working within marketing department or an agency
- Excels at establishing and fostering strong relationships, excellent abilities to pitch creative work, and to provide clear reasoning behind the conceptual thinking
- Excellent skills in all of the important tools to be able to deliver concepts to very high standards
- Experience working with UX and UI design
- Proven history of creating strong high-level conceptual artwork
- Experience within entertainment- and especially the games industry is a plus but not a must-have
What we offer you!
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50%female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days
- ITP1 Insurance plan
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance
Curious to know more? Reach out and apply! We are really thrilled to know more about our future colleagues!