We recently celebrated our 10-year anniversary and we are going strong! Our most known product is the game Star Stable Online, designed especially for girls and filled with adventure and magic, but we are always expanding our horizons and developing new entertainment products.
At the moment, we are on the lookout for our new QA Engineer who, with a quality-first mindset, will help us continue to seamlessly connect our Star Stable Online game with our players. Is that you? Read on!
What does it mean to be a QA Engineer at Star Stable Entertainment?
You will join the team that has the Star Stable Online game server as a product. The team is on a mission of creating a scalable architecture to future proof our game and as a QA Engineer, you will play a major role in our continuing to connect players seamlessly.
You will take lead in QA server testing and coaching the team on how to reach the next level of testing by helping them set up the correct environment.
You will decide on the best approach for doing this in close collaboration with your team members. We also think that you should be able to further extend our test automation scripts, create test plans for releasing new microservices and perform stress, load, soak and verification tests of the game server.
By continuously collecting insights and feedback from the users, you’re making sure that the team is delivering what the users want. As the holder of the QA vision, you keep an eye on test results, KPIs and reports to help the team achieve greater things.
If you have a quality-first mindset, like providing feedback and communicating with different stakeholders in a friendly and open-minded environment, look no further!
We believe that you
- Have experience with test automation.
- Have scripting knowledge.
- Have API testing experience.
- Have a critical mindset and like to give suggestions for improvement.
- Are collaborative with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Enjoy coaching more junior members of the team and guiding the team in the right direction.
What’s in it for you?
- Every quarter we kickoff Star Stable Entertainments “Wild Week”, a week that is dedicated for our employees to work on an idea/activity/game that they feel passionate about, individually or in a group!
- Our engineers have a lot of freedom in deciding what technologies to use in order to build robust and scalable solutions.
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%.
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.