Star Stable Entertainment is the home of the #1 fastest-growing horse adventure game in the world - Star Stable Online. We just celebrated our 10th anniversary and our Day 1 mission - to inspire girls and young women, to celebrate the power of sisterhood, and to create a more inclusive gaming environment.
With over 21 million registered users across our games and apps, and supported in 14 languages across 180 countries, we are proud to provide an expanding gaming and entertainment platform that fosters social connections, adventures, and creativity for an underserved community of gamers.
Over the past 10 years Star Stable Entertainment has grown to become a multi-channel entertainment company; the home of an independent record label, short-form animations, book series, comics, and mobile apps. We are currently on an adventure to scale our unique impact in the world with several new games and product lines in development across desktop/mobile.
To help us on this journey we are looking for our Art Outsourcing Manager who will be in charge of all the outsourcing projects, set up the strategies for outsourcing and create a process of working with internal and external partners. As an Art Outsourcing Manager, you will also build & improve relationships with all our internal and external stakeholders.
Did we just describe your dream role? Well then, Read on!
What you’ll be doing:
Gathering information about projects, creating briefs, mood-boards and syncing with the teams about themes and concepts.
- Be the point of contact and owner of the relationship with the outsource partner.
- Working with planning, scheduling and establishing a roadmap for the completion of assets to make sure project’s dates are upheld.
- Ensure clean and consistent documentation of the art production pipeline.
- Find new partners and create new ways to make outsourcing and co-development work for us.
- Develop processes for review, providing detailed feedback and approvals to the vendor in order to deliver quality assets to the development team.
Who are you?
It’s a plus to have previous experience as an outsourcing manager or similar production role.
- Familiarity with Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop and game engines.
- Understanding of Art creation process and pipeline in relation to game development.
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, Confluence etc).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Excellent feedback and organisational skills.
What can we offer you?
A growing journey where you will have a lot of freedom in exploring new technology and ways of working as we expand into new product lines.
- You’ll be a driver in the shift into new ways of working in regard to data for the overall business.
- A team that experiments and learns. If you like sharing ideas and learnings with colleagues both within- and outside of your field, this is the role for you.
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% female-identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
- Hybrid working model, which allows you to combine the best of “working from home”, and being together with the team at our cosy office, which has the best ever location for everyday commuters (be it T-bana, pendeltåg, train or a bike). Yes, we have a locked bike room with shower facilities!
Eager to revolutionise Star Stable Entertainment into a world-class data-driven organisation? Reach out and apply! We would love to hear from you!