Star Stable Entertainment is the home of the #1 fastest-growing horse adventure game in the world - Star Stable Online. We just celebrated our 10th anniversary and our Day 1 mission - to inspire girls and young women, to celebrate the power of sisterhood, and to create a more inclusive gaming environment.
With over 21 million registered users across our games and apps, and supported in 14 languages across 180 countries, we are proud to provide an expanding gaming and entertainment platform that fosters social connections, adventures, and creativity for an underserved community of gamers.
Over the past 10 years Star Stable Entertainment has grown to become a multi-channel entertainment company; the home of an independent record label, short-form animations, book series, comics, and mobile apps. We are currently on an adventure to scale our unique impact in the world with several new games and product lines in development across desktop/mobile.
We are looking for a producer / product owner who will be responsible for our team responsible for our game server and services.You will work in a cross functional team with low level game server developers (C++), web developers developing services (Python, Go) and QA. Our platform is hosted in AWS.
What we expect you to know
Experience as a Producer, Product Owner, Tech Lead or Engineering Manager
Familiarity with agile and DevOps
Hands-on experience handling all stages of the product life cycle
Technical background with knowledge of software development (planning/designing/maintenance/testing) and web technologies (Microservices/AWS), Python, Java
Good organisational skills
Experience of defining and refining requirements
Fluent in English
Experience from the Games industry is a plus
BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field is beneficial
What can we offer you?
- A growing journey where you will have a lot of freedom in exploring new technology and ways of working as we expand into new product lines.
- You’ll be a driver in the shift into new ways of working in regard to data for the overall business.
- A team that experiments and learns. If you like sharing ideas and learnings with colleagues both within- and outside of your field, this is the role for you.
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% female-identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
- Hybrid working model, which allows you to combine the best of “working from home”, and being together with the team at our cosy office, which has the best ever location for everyday commuters (be it T-bana, pendeltåg, train or a bike). Yes, we have a locked bike room with shower facilities!
Eager to revolutionise Star Stable Entertainment into a world-class data-driven organisation? Reach out and apply! We would love to hear from you!