Star Stable Entertainment is the home of the #1 fastest-growing horse adventure game in the world - Star Stable Online. We just celebrated our 10th anniversary and our Day 1 mission - to inspire girls and young women, to celebrate the power of sisterhood, and to create a more inclusive gaming environment.
With over 21 million registered users across our games and apps, and supported in 14 languages across 180 countries, we are proud to provide an expanding gaming and entertainment platform that fosters social connections, adventures, and creativity for an underserved community of gamers.
Over the past 10 years Star Stable Entertainment has grown to become a multi-channel entertainment company; the home of an independent record label, short-form animations, book series, comics, and mobile apps. We are currently on an adventure to scale our unique impact in the world with several new games and product lines in development across desktop/mobile.
We are now looking for a Motion & Digital creator who will work as a freelancer at SSE. If you are fresh to this industry and eager to grab some exciting experience then read on!
As our Motion & Digital creator you are a multimedia powerhouse with the ability to create captivating videos and still images for our mobile and desktop games with the Adobe suite as your toolbox. You’re a natural born storyteller with a curious mind that is eager to take on a challenge and learn new skills. You’re a problem solver, quick on your feet and eager to collaborate to find a solution. You are tech savvy with an interest in exploring new softwares, tools and techniques to create digital and motion magic. If you’re passionate about gaming and the mobile games landscape, that is a huge plus!
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Ability to use a variety of Adobe software such as Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Creating videos and still images for our mobile and desktop games.
- Scripting, storyboarding, recording, editing, simple sound design and simple 2D animation for video projects.
- Capturing in-game footage and taking screenshots from our game engine.
- Feedback oriented with the ability to receive feedback and edit your creations based on the comments received.
- Knowledge of ASO and mobile engagement in general.
Reach out and apply! We would love to hear from you!