Star Stable Entertainment is the home of the biggest horse adventure game in the world – Star Stable Online. Our mission is to inspire girls and young women all over the world with epic, amazing experiences.
Over the past eleven years, we’ve grown from a tiny indie developer into a multi-channel entertainment company. Our story world has expanded to include books, music, and animated series. And we continue to champion diverse characters and narratives, encouraging our audience to be their true selves.
We’re currently on an adventure to scale our unique impact in the world with new games and product lines in development across desktop and mobile. We’re a tight-knit, diverse team of friendly, fun, and inspiring co-workers from more than 20 countries. We are now looking for our next Senior UX/UI Designer who will collaborate with cross functional teams to translate concepts into exciting player experiences. You are in tune with the pulse of the player community and continuously strive for the best possible experience for them.
Sounds like your dream job? Well then, read on!
What will you be doing?
- Work together with a newly formed team, primarily focused on improving the early game experience in SSO.
- Support your team with UX knowledge and expertise.
- Help the craft and studio drive best practices and improvements within UX design.
- Design, prototype and implement UI art and solutions for SSO on both PC and mobile.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through storyboards, site maps, prototypes and define user flows for our different digital touch points.
- Establish a vision for the user experience, especially for player on-boarding and the early parts of the game.
- Collaborate or work closely with the cross functional teams to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Identify problem areas, mapping out from the UX perspectives.
To thrive in this role we believe that you-
- Have experience working with UI/UX design on PC and mobile platforms. Ideally on similar games (MMOs, games for teens and pre-teens).
- Have 5+ years experience in design prototype & implementation.
- Have experience in writing documentation.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have experience with industry tools such as Figma, Adobe Suite, Sketch, game engines (the more the better, ideally in house tools that require scripting).
- Have a proactive, creative and solution-oriented mindset.
- Have ability to work cross functionally and collaborate with various stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls and young women, and we take that vision very seriously.
- We’re more than 50% female-identifying. #YES to #WomenInTech!
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%.
- 5,000 SEK health allowance per year.
- A hybrid working model, which allows you to combine the best of “working from home” and being together with the team at our cosy office.
Sounds exciting? Reach out and apply! We are super curious to hear more about you!